So, here's my very first fantasy football team! *drumroll*
CURRENT STARTERS:
Joe Flacco, Bal Q
Chris Johnson, Ten RB
Donald Brown, Ind RB
Santana Moss, Was WR
Roddy White, Atl WR
Marques Colston, NO WR
Dallas Clark, Ind TE
Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST
Nate Kaeding, SD K
BENCH:
Felix Jones, Dal RB
Le'Ron McClain, Bal RB
Jake Delhomme, Car QB
Visanthe Shiancoe, Min TE
Miles Austin, Dal WR
Broncos D/ST, Den D/ST
Joe Nedney, SF K
The live draft was a lot more stressful than I had anticipated! (Even though I freaked out about it for two days beforehand.) The biggest stress factor was how quickly players in my queue started disappearing. I was unprepared!! I don't think it helped that we had only 60 seconds per pick. I can't even imagine being toward the ends of "the snake" since being in the middle was hard enough.
Anyway, for better or for worse, that's what I've got to start the season. We'll see how the hubs fares in his draft! It'll be interesting to see which one of us has the better record. (^_^)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
for a 12 team league you have a competitive team. good job
I thought you had 14 teams in your league?
Oh, shoot! You're right Sam, there are 14 of us. Man, this is a bad sign... if I can't even count the teams what does that say for my abilities?!
You've got mad skillz. No need count in fantasy football. You will at least make the finals. I'm iffy on that front...
Post a Comment