skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughtful thoughts

Thoughts that I think about when I'm thinking.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Watching the DNC

We are watching the convention. I was very impressed with Gov. Deval Patrick from Massachusetts.


Hillary is slated to speak any moment now. That should be interesting. I'll let you know my thoughts later...

Okay, back to watching the convention.
Posted by akemijoy at 7:31 PM
Labels: Democrat, Deval Patrick, DNC, Hillary Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Barack Obama Logo

Friends

  • ch6rmand3r = f|R3 P0k3Mon
  • A Hopeful Shade of Drama
  • My Other Blog's a Future Blog
  • Space Sector 2814
  • Maddog's Musings
  • Apartment D
  • Doug & Becky
  • IndyExPat
  • Sellwood Street
  • Nine Lives to Live
  • All Things Josh

Sites I visit

  • Rabbit Advocates
  • Mochimochi Land
  • Knitty.com, online knitting magazine (check out "the rabbits")
  • etsy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • One More Thing...
      • Thoughts on the DNC
      • Watching the DNC
      • New Joint Blog
      • More House Bunny!
      • House Bunny
      • An extrordinary salon experience
      • Escapism
      • On the Yelp train
      • Manish candles
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)

Yelp!

Recent reviews by Akemi I.
What's this?

About Me

akemijoy
View my complete profile