Saturday, August 23, 2008

More House Bunny!

Yay! We just got back from seeing "The House Bunny!"

So fun! Yes, it was cheesy... no, there were no earth-shattering twists or turns...

I think you should see it. Yes, you should. And not just because the girls next door are in it. And not just because Hef is surrounded by Haggen-Daas pints in an absurd product-placement scene. It is funny and you'll have a good time. There aren't a lot of potty jokes (good) and it is just so nice (as in not mean). No, it's not as good as "Legally Blonde" or "Clueless," but it is a nice bit of fluff just the same. I laughed and I didn't cry. (Well, I did tear up a little, but I cry at everything, so it doesn't really count.)

Anyway, I think you should see it... just as a fling... not for any serious content.

Now, excuse me while I go buy the soundtrack. "Where my Zetas at?"

Update: Sad. There is no soundtrack available to buy... boo.

1 comment:

Slammin' Sam said...

It was a good bit of fluff. Light and airy and fun. I laughed more than I expected. There were some moments to cringe at, but good overall.