skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughtful thoughts

Thoughts that I think about when I'm thinking.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

House Bunny

"The House Bunny" is opening in half an hour!

I'm so excited to see it! Unfortunately, even though Sam offered to take me to the 12:01AM showing when he emailed me in the morning, he decided he was too tired once he picked me up from work in the afternoon. boo.

So, we will see it this weekend.

Good night.
Posted by akemijoy at 11:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Barack Obama Logo

Friends

  • ch6rmand3r = f|R3 P0k3Mon
  • A Hopeful Shade of Drama
  • My Other Blog's a Future Blog
  • Space Sector 2814
  • Maddog's Musings
  • Apartment D
  • Doug & Becky
  • IndyExPat
  • Sellwood Street
  • Nine Lives to Live
  • All Things Josh

Sites I visit

  • Rabbit Advocates
  • Mochimochi Land
  • Knitty.com, online knitting magazine (check out "the rabbits")
  • etsy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • One More Thing...
      • Thoughts on the DNC
      • Watching the DNC
      • New Joint Blog
      • More House Bunny!
      • House Bunny
      • An extrordinary salon experience
      • Escapism
      • On the Yelp train
      • Manish candles
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)

Yelp!

Recent reviews by Akemi I.
What's this?

About Me

akemijoy
View my complete profile