I feel like I am a real citizen! I have been summoned to jury duty. I have to say I am pretty excited! (^_^) However, I think I may not make it on a jury due to my job in the "media industry." My boss says they tend not to like that you may have been exposed to information about potential cases before you are actually seated. Go figure. jk.
I hope it is fun! Look for more posts in December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I too am one of those people who would like to get jury duty. I was called once while I was in college but couldn't go due to me being in Indiana and the trial being in NC. You'll have to report back.
congrats on your new blog!
as for jury duty, hopefully you don't get stuck in one of those 5 month long ones like arynn. unless that's exciting for you.
Ha ha! Now you can say you're a real American. :) Just hope that if you get picked your case isn't 7 MONTHS! The sentencing for mine is finally on Dec. 17
Post a Comment