skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughtful thoughts

Thoughts that I think about when I'm thinking.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

First post

Ohai! It's me.


Thought I should have a blog since sam has his own... no joint blog. sad. I guess that just means we're past newlywed stage unlike the rest of you Gas Creek Port Authority peeps.


All for now... (I know, it's boring.)

Peace out. kthxbai!
Posted by akemijoy at 8:01 AM

1 comment:

Slammin' Sam said...

welcome to the blogosphere! :)

Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 10:41:00 AM PST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Barack Obama Logo

Friends

  • ch6rmand3r = f|R3 P0k3Mon
  • A Hopeful Shade of Drama
  • My Other Blog's a Future Blog
  • Space Sector 2814
  • Maddog's Musings
  • Apartment D
  • Doug & Becky
  • IndyExPat
  • Sellwood Street
  • Nine Lives to Live
  • All Things Josh

Sites I visit

  • Rabbit Advocates
  • Mochimochi Land
  • Knitty.com, online knitting magazine (check out "the rabbits")
  • etsy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Rabbit event in Indy!!
      • Trivial poll
      • Jury duty summons
      • First post

Yelp!

Recent reviews by Akemi I.
What's this?

About Me

akemijoy
View my complete profile