skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thoughtful thoughts

Thoughts that I think about when I'm thinking.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Made a Funny

Here is a link to the lolcats picture I made. I didn't create an account so I don't think this will appear on the I Can Haz Cheezburger blog, but I just thought I'd share this picture.

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=2161805

Enjoy!
Posted by akemijoy at 12:48 AM

1 comment:

mechakucha obento said...

teh awsum. i like the article titled "what does she want?" is that a sheep next to bunneh?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 7:10:00 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Barack Obama Logo

Friends

  • ch6rmand3r = f|R3 P0k3Mon
  • A Hopeful Shade of Drama
  • My Other Blog's a Future Blog
  • Space Sector 2814
  • Maddog's Musings
  • Apartment D
  • Doug & Becky
  • IndyExPat
  • Sellwood Street
  • Nine Lives to Live
  • All Things Josh

Sites I visit

  • Rabbit Advocates
  • Mochimochi Land
  • Knitty.com, online knitting magazine (check out "the rabbits")
  • etsy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • I Made a Funny
      • Ross on Grammar
      • For the Raimi
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)

Yelp!

Recent reviews by Akemi I.
What's this?

About Me

akemijoy
View my complete profile