Friday, September 19, 2008

Register to Vote!

This post on the StuckeySpalt blog prompted me to put up these links:

Register to vote:
- if you're an Oregonian. (Last day to register to vote for the next Prez & Veep is: October 14, 2008.)
- in any state at Rock the Vote.

So, go forth and register!

Love,
akemi

3 comments:

mechakucha obento said...

wow. very disturbing. i went to the rock the vote website, and they have a huge banner that says "tell us why your voting!" i got all mad and left the site.

I'M VOTING SO WHOEVER MADE THAT BANNER CAN GET A BETTER EDUCATION!!!

akemijoy said...

Sorry it was so stoopid.

It was the only nationwide register-to-vote site I found.

My bad.

I don't vouch for their education level.

mechakucha obento said...

yes, that is too bad. i don't blame you tho. we registered at the elementary skool instead.

i watched "the kid" last nite, and there's a scene where bruce willis writes, "stoopid". it made me smile.