Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Do you has it?

Do you has 1930s marital skillz?

Apparently, I do not.

15

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

Take the test!



I think it would also be fun to have your wife/husband rate your performance as some of the traits are probably best rated by someone else instead of yourself.

Found this quiz while I was trolling blogs for knitting information. Hope you enjoy! Post your score in the comments section if you'd like to share! :)

9 comments:

Slammin' Sam said...

i am a superior 1930s husband:

80
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

though, it's not hard when things that count against you are yelling derogatory things at your wife in public, getting fussy about your newspaper being folded the wrong way and being drunk a fair amount of time.

akemijoy said...

so are those things that you got marked down for? because depending on your definition of "fair amount of time," you have been known to be drunk...

Anonymous said...

I got to 41, or poor. Guess it's a good thing we don't live in the 30's, eh? I was one point away from average!

mechakucha obento said...

me:
-5
As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

brandon:
121
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

i took it for both of us since brandon said the tests were too long. i do not understand how i can get below a zero. it is not even on the scoring chart. maybe it's cuz i left all the questions about kids blank since we don't have n-e. but then, i left all the kid questions blank for brandon too. tis a mystery. however, the test did make me laugh a lot. so even tho i failed miserably, i had a good time.

mechakucha obento said...

i convinced the poor buggah.

brandon's scores for himself:
112
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

brandon's scores for me:
20
As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)

you should take the husband exam for sam. maybe we rate our spouses more favorably than they rate themselves?

"you have been known to be drunk..." yes. sam, i think you were drunk the entire time we were at epcot. THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

Slammin' Sam said...

i was totally not drunk when we got there!

Slammin' Sam said...

my score for akemi is 33, or poor. man the 30s must have been sad.

akemijoy said...

Sam's score when I rated him on the test:

118
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Almost as superior as Brandon... shucks.

akemijoy said...

Seems like modern women don't belong in the 30s.... but modern men are okay? Weird.

Elizabeth - so far you're doing the best among women! Must be all your culinary skills.