We've played a good 2 hours worth of 4-player brawls. Sam, me and two "puny" computer players. [Thought we should start out with easy foes.] I think I hear Sam in the other room playing some more. I guess we haven't really battled for the whole time. Sam tried to take a snapshot of my character, Pit, beating up his character, Link. We played the coin game to get more trophies and stickers. Then we browsed the said collections. Fun!
We also received our 2nd Netflix movie - "The Game Plan." Yay for the Rock!


3 comments:
hahaha. nice pickchas. let me know if you like your new movie and maybe i'll netflix it. we just got "the prestige" but some1 won't let me watch it cuz he's too tired. 2day he bursted into the room while i wuz taking a nap and started yelling, "I'M FREAKING OUT! I'M FREAKING OUT!" i think it is his new catch phrase -.-;
this super smash brothers is awesome. much better than the other two, which were already my most favorite games.
the game plan was much better than the break-up. looks like we might be getting the tudors, next.
i suppose we must visit so we can play the awesome super smash brothers! we are anxiously waiting for lego batman to come out. yay!
we watched "the prestige" last nite. i like "the illusionist" bettah. I'MFREAKINGOUT doesn't know the names of the actors, so i had to refer to them by their other roles. "batman has the ball, wolverine is the one with the tall hat, and that's gollum."
Post a Comment